Found one - but looking to add to the team further...
New and exciting branch opened for the iconic Caci brand. Renown for quality and being award winning - feel proud of where you work.
- Part time and Full Time opportunities
- Quality Brand, Quality Professional Development
- Staff buying discounts & privileges
Hello, welcome to Caci!
At Caci we’re focused and passionate on delivering results to our customers and developing our people. We’re award-winning and are leaders in the skin and appearance industry and have been delivering great results and skin confidence to our customers for over 25 years!
Caci Onehunga has opened, and we’re looking for a super star Skin Therapist to join our Team! Are you ready to work with NZ’s most iconic skin and appearance company? If you are looking for an exciting career with further development opportunities – we’d love to meet you!
About the Role:
Our Skin Therapists are passionate, fast paced and focused on delivering amazing results for our customers on their journey to skin confidence!
The Role Will Involve:
- Working with customers to deliver skin treatments best suited to their concerns
- Managing the customers journey through their Treatment Plan – including cross-selling treatments where recommended (for example, appearance medicine or injectables)
- Maintaining a tight-knit relationship with the clinic team to ensure we all achieve our targets while meeting our high-performing team values
- Always doing right by our customers and delivering the best for the brand
- Generating and facilitating customer enquiries
Are We For You?
We have full and part-time roles available. We offer a minimum of 20 hours per week, which will include one late night and a Saturday. Our training academy: Centre of Excellence (based in Auckland) offers advanced learning pathways with a mix of face to face and online training, including personal development, technical skills and practical training on advanced Caci treatments.
Along with a base hourly rate, you will have access to treatments, products at special staff prices and commission! To further your professional development, we host an annual Conference with an exciting Caci Awards Night, development days and in-clinic training.
Are You For Us?
You’ll need to be customer-focused, with a can-do attitude, the ability to collaborate, work as a team and be passionate about delivering results for our customers!
You’ll carefully consider all possible outcomes before taking action, focus on the task at hand, look towards long term outcomes when making decisions. You’ll have exceptional customer service and have an absolutely passion for skin care and the knowledge to match! Caci stars are motivated by achievement, resilient, adaptable with high emotional intelligence, accountable and efficient with their time management and organisational skills.
You Will Ideally Have:
- 2 plus years’ experience in the Beauty Therapy industry
- Minimum of 1 years’ training course/ Level 5 certification e.g. CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC, London City & Guilds Dip (Advanced)
- We will also consider New Graduates with Level 5 Beauty Therapy certification
- A flexible approach to work and be punctual
- Passion for skin care and the knowledge to back it up
- Dedication for delivering great customer service, no matter what
- A desire to grow and be part of a high performing team
- Interest in skin, beauty, cosmetic and cosmetic medicine
- Great presentation and someone who loves to shine!
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes, or you really want to join us we would love to hear from you. While it would be awesome if you possessed expert skin knowledge, it’s your ambition, drive, and experience that we are after. We can teach you the rest as you grow and develop with the role. Hit Apply now and submit your cover letter and CV!
We can’t wait to hear from you