LD New Zealand Ltd - Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and candidates and to keeping your information secure.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What we collect:
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Computer or network
- Interactions with us
We collect your personal information in order to
Provide you information about our products, services and or promotions you may be interested in and statistical purposes.
How we use personal information
We will use the personal information collected for a variety of purposes, including:
- Register you on one of our databases that we operate;
- Provide you with details of LD New Zealand services, offers, activities;
- Collect statistical information; and
- Contact you by email or SMS about any of our services and/or any other information we think may be of interest to you.
Providing information to others
We may pass on your personal information, or allow access to your information:
- To entities within our group so that they may contact you by mail, email or SMS with details of activities which may interest you;
- Third party database provider to record, store and secure your personal information;
- Where we are required to do so by law, court order or other legal process;
- Where, acting in good faith, we believe disclosure is necessary to assist in the investigation or reporting of suspected illegal or other wrongful activity;
Keeping information secure
We take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure data is treated securely and in accordance with the Terms. We use appropriate resources to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
Keeping your records
We keep records for as long as are reasonably required and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner.
You may withdraw your consent to receive marketing information at any time by emailing us at Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz
Copy of your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at linda@LDRecruit.co.nz, or 0220759629.