Due to growth we are looking for new Production Support people to join this close knit team.
- Auckland Airport
- Monday to Friday
- 6am to 2.30pm
We are currently working with a company in growth mode based at the airport. Manufacturing a range of wipes, including antibacterial, beauty and baby style wipes. Due to this growth we are looking for another 2 people wanting to grow with the team. Learning the business from the ground up.
You will initially start in the production room, pair lifting large roles into the machines to run, sweeping the floors, making up boxes, checking seals, labels and quality and packing completed product.
There is opportunity for you to learn how to run a machine, work in the warehouse and distribution area and grow as the business grows.
The hours are Monday to Friday currently 5.30am to 2pm with movement to 6am to 2.30pm happening in July.
What you will need to be successful is:
- Be reliable and turn up on time every day
- Have a can do attitude to fit in with the team – we are looking for happy people to join the crew; bring your smile and sense of humour
- Be willing to learn and be shown what to do with a buddy training system
- Can pair lift up to 36KGs and be physically fit
- Take health and safety seriously – this is a no jewellery, hairnet/beard net site with safety boots and high viz as everyday requirements
- Wearing of facemasks are compulsory on this site
If you are looking for an opportunity to show what you can do and be rewarded for your efforts – then this is where you will need to start. It’s a great close knit team where you have a Production Manager who really cares for your wellbeing and you as a person. Walking the floor where people smile at you and make you feel welcome. Parking is on site, warm and toastie canteen with vending machines, and outdoor picnic tables in the sunshine for your breaks.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to look at – send your cv to Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz