Are you looking for an evolving business that is going to keep you fresh and energised? Love challenges and proactively being the solutions maker?
- East Tamaki
- Growth opportunities
- Health & Safety focused culture
Our client has a strong foothold in the New Zealand market whereby there is a focus for even more growth/investment and new lines opening for 2022. With the backing of a Global but run very much like a true kiwi business, this is a unique opportunity to have the best of both worlds.
We are looking for an experienced Food Manufacturing Production Manager. You will need to have a lot of energy, drive and proactivity. Behind you, you will have a solid team that are close knit and have been together for some time.
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of the plant operations, manufacturing, receiving goods and stores to improve the overall facility performance and efficiencies. With purpose built premises opened in 2021 this is a site that has even more potential and space to grow further. You will be pivotal in the next phases of this, while managing the day to day Production operation.
Working with both dry and wet food based products we are looking for an all rounder who knows their Production lines and has that unique ability to see a solution when something doesn’t go to plan. It would be a benefit if you have an engineering mind for those moments when things don’t go quite right along with being physically fit and agile.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, organising the direct manufacturing operations for both the dry and sauce side of the business
- Ensuring the most efficient running of the plant and making recommendations on how to make continuous improvements
- Initiate plans and processes which minimise costs across the production cost centre
- Implement business objectives, and standards and ensure audit compliance is made
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans in consultation with the General Manager and Team Leaders
- Inspire, train and develop the Team Leaders and Staff on the floor
- Inductions, health and safety and overall management of the production facility
You will be working closely with all the staff, including Quality, Team Leaders, General Manager and the wider team in Australia. Given the true kiwi nature of this business, it is essential that you are a roll up your sleeves kind of person to get things done. If you see it, action it. The words that’s not my job is not part of this culture.
In return you will be walking into a business that is committed to growth and investment into New Zealand. Continuous Improvement and a focus on quality standards. You will have a job that will challenge you and inspire you to give the best that you have.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest to you – please send through your CV to Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz