We are looking for a progressive and forward thinking BAS Manager who can see a career to Directorship.
- 2 Offices
- Auckland Practice
- Opportunity for Advancement
Our client is a progressive, forward thinking professional chartered accountancy practice that likes to stay on top of best practice, but also look to the future always offering the best outcomes to their clients. Being known for their quality and opportunities this practice is not your typical CA firm. With a dynamic Directorship team bringing a range of specialist skills we are looking for a strong BAS Accounting Manager. There is a real scope for Directorship in the leading business plan for the right person.
Managing a team of Business Advisory Accountants, workflow, along with looking after a portfolio of your own clients and providing advisory services across a wide spectrum of industries. You will have opportunities to pick up a great portfolio and network while growing your own connections and bringing in fees.
What will make you stand out:
- Having already established yourself as a BAS Manager or Assistant Manager
- Hands on workflow planning and review work
- Strong Business Advisory Taxation knowledge across a wide range of industries and structures
- A warm, engaging personality that builds relationships with the confidence to network
- A progressive and dynamic approach to accounting
- You’re looking for more that what your current firm can provide you….
If this sounds of interest send through your expression of interest to Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz
Ideally we are looking to make this hire asap and start before Christmas.