This is a great opportunity over the summer holidays to give people peace of mind in their own homes, be an essential service and get paid over the holiday break before Uni starts again.
- 4 month fixed term contract
- Start now through to February
- Full training provided
- Full time hours
Looking for a summer job over the holiday period? We have a great full time role available that will give you full training and have you out and about each day. Paid per hour your work along with mileage rates for KMs travelled
Our client looks after clients Auckland wide and is looking to train a new bug technician to help over the summer months. Have buddy support initially while in training then the ability to tackle jobs independently is essential.
You will be required to:
- Meet and greet clients,
- Talk them through what you will be doing,
- Mix up chemicals based on formula specified,
- Treat the booked area,
- Complete job cards via online app,
This is a minimum of a 40 hour a week role whereby you can pick up extra hours should you wish. The team work between Monday and Saturday 7am – 7pm over the summer months.
You will need:
- To be physically fit with the ability to carry necessary equipment
- No allergies to spray or chemicals – although full PPE is provided
- Have excellent communication and have the ability to interact with the customers
- Have a full clean drivers licence with your own transport (car)
This is a 4+ month fixed term assignment that will carry through until the end of February 2022, perfect for the University Students.
All expressions of interest to Linda – firstname.lastname@example.org