Member driven Business Manager in the personal insurance sector. Promoting a culture of ethical behaviour, best practice standards, mutual trust, values and friendship between the members.
- Based anywhere in New Zealand
- 20 hours per week
- Insurance Sector
Our client is a collective that supports professionals in the insurance sector to work collaboratively. Working closely with the board you will be ultimately responsible for managing the service delivery to the nationwide membership while elevating the organisations profile in the New Zealand market.
Promoting a culture of ethical behaviour, best practice standards, mutual trust, values and friendship between the members. Within this company the essence is to provide support and elevate professionalism.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the board
- Working alongside the members
- Building relationships both within the group and outside
- Being an advocate for the group
- Organising events, conferences, development days, and trainings
- Managing agreed budgets
- Leading projects approved by the board
- Bringing ideas and big picture thinking to the board for reviews
- Ongoing management of licencing and working with compliance support
What will make you successful:
- Being self-managed and be self-driven
- Having the ability to work in with a number of different members and remain neutral
- Keeping the main objectives at the forefront - working collaboratively and collectively
- Having a proven history of running businesses and growing businesses
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and standards
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to deliver and follow through to achieve outcomes for the group
- Be an excellent communicator along with relationship builder
- Have a dedicated 20 hours a week available
We are looking for a commercially astute person that can think big picture but also accept the board’s directive and implement. This opportunity is one to really add value to members. From the day to day maintenance of subscribers, to events, to budget management to new initiatives. You will have the best of both worlds of being hands on and looking at the big picture. Really help elevate the business even further from a very strong, stable base.
All applications to Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz – your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.