Are you someone that can think on your feet, along with love the coordination of making a transport day sheet run smoothly?
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Great team with future opportunities
This is a opportunity for the proactive to manage the internal relationships and promote communication between the transport team and the Key Accounts team.
Our client is looking to add a member to the Service Delivery team for the transport and dispatch team. You will be a strong relationships expert working closely with the Transport Drivers, the Key Account Managers and the Customer Services team. This role really is a pivotal position to ensure the day to day services run smoothly.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Dispatchers and Drivers
- Communicating with the drivers for any changes or updates
- Ensuring throughout the run that all jobs are completed
- Following up on any jobs that weren’t completed and finding out a cause of action
- Communicating proactively to the Key Account Managers and Customer Services team for any non completed jobs and root cause
- Processing job runs and the associated administration
- Updating the system with any notes or key data for drivers
- Processing contract data into the system and updating the database
- Issuing new contracts and supporting the Sales team
To be successful
- You will have a good geographical knowledge around NZ especially Auckland
- Have an excellent ability to build rapport with a range of people throughout both internally and externally
- Have attention to detail
- The ability to be proactive with any non conformances and communicate to associated parties prior to issue being raised
- Work on a proactive basis instead of reactive
Why is this a good opportunity?
- Set hours Monday to Friday
- The ability to grow within the business and move into other areas longer term
- A great team
- Morning teas and any reason to have a foodie shout
- Easy parking
- Move away from a dispatch only role and into a conjoint position that brings dispatch, service delivery and sales all together
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your CV to Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz or click the apply now button below