Our client is a fast-growing business that is NZ owned and operated. Due to growth we are looking for a new Warehouse and Store person on a temporary contract for the next 3 months.
With this being such a fast paced environment and the growth phase we have had our client has got behind with the stock management and therefore we need someone that is able to hit the ground running, take ownership of the Warehouse stock flow, stock management, trouble shoot and get things running smoothly once again.
We are anticipating this growth to continue therefore there is a real opportunity for this position to be extended or potentially go permanent.
What you will be doing
- Meeting and greeting container deliveries of stock and raw materials
- Receiving in stock and processing through the stock management system
- Putting away the stock and managing storage and ensuring storage of the raw materials is within the spec and labelled conditions
- Processing pick orders of stock to be used and issued to Manufacturing teams
- Processing manufactured stock and managing trucks for delivering out to clients
- Lifting and movement of stock up to 25Kgs bags of materials
- Driving forklift both Reach and Counter Balance
- Computer processing of stock and associated paperwork
Do you have:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good with numbers and maths – products are measured in weights
- Physically fit as the position requires lifting and carrying.
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time to ensure tasks are completed on schedule.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and performance driven with the ability to think for yourself as this is a new role to the business
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for good fixed hours Monday to Friday. 6am to 4.30pm. There is occasional Saturday work required.
- Great team with an opportunity for advancement
- Purpose built site with good amenities
- Carparking on site
- Potential for this assignment to go on longer or secure permanent work
- Monday to Friday work – occasional Saturday
- $23 per hour
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests your please send your CV by clicking the apply now button.