Work with creative and charismatic people and add value to professional partnerships.
- Auckland Central Suburbs
- Permanent Position
- Long term growth potential for your career
Our client is a professional membership organisation for the creative sector. Based in the central fringes we are looking for an energetic process orientated person who loves to be part of a true community. This is an organisation that adds value, mentors, and connects members to both monetary and non monetary benefits. Recognising and supporting excellence in the industry.
This is a true support position whereby you will be responsible for:
- The membership database
- New membership sign ups
- Annual membership renewals
- Professional peer reviews
- Invoicing & payments reconciliation
- Office support and general administration
- Events support
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to pick up the phone and get to know the membership, build relationships and understand the creative sector. It is primarily office based with opportunities to grow longer term.
To be successful within this position personality is the key.
- You will need to demonstrate you have a warm and friendly phone manner
- Are process driven and love to tick things off your list
- Take ownership for what you do and have the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Have an energy and passion that you bring with you when you step into a room
- Can proactively self-manage and spot opportunities for the organisation
- Initiative and drive for excellence are essential
If this is something that you like the sound of – drop us a 1 minute video outlining who you are and why this is of interest. Please also submit your resume to Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz