Local Howick business that services businesses NZ wide! Work with this excellent service based business making a real difference in people’s everyday lives.
Our client is a growing counseling service business spanning nationwide. Working with a number of businesses from the large corporates to the smaller boutique businesses. Offering first class support and counseling service to those in need. With strong contracts and service agreements established this is a business that is growing exponentially.
Due to such growth we are looking for a full time permanent Administrator to support the team. Working with the General Manager, Marketing, Counselor Support Team and both Customers and Suppliers this is a position that has the best of both worlds with variety and routine.
- Customer contact with promotional materials, general enquires and onboarding of new clients
- Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reporting
- Assisting with project and customer tenders
- Database management and document management
- General office duties including stationery, couriers, office supplies
- First Aider & Fire Warden
- Overall team support within the administrative function
The key benefits:
- Travel insurance benefits
- Counseling service support
- Day off for your birthday
- Great office environment where you can take ownership for what you do
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to take ownership
- Working to deadlines and be self-driven to manage your workflow
- Trouble shooter and think on your feet
- A master with MS Office – Word, Excel
- The ability to relate and build relationships around you both internally and externally
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please submit your expression of interest to Linda@LDRecruit.co.nz