Great place to work with friendly people
- Time and half after 40 hours
- Carparking on site
- Hot lunch Monday's being introduced
- Regular hours and shift patterns
- Long term assignment
We have a food manufacturing client based in East Tamaki that has been open throughout Covid with everyone on full pay. We are looking to add to the team. With a couple of our temp staff going permanent shortly we need additional labour to help out. Production is increasing to keep up with the growth in sales. This all means we need more staff to keep up with growth. We are looking for ongoing temporary staff who are eager to work, reliable and have a great work ethic.
In return you have a client that looks after their team with hot lunch Monday being introduced. Time and a half pay rates as soon as you clock over 40 hours and permanent opportunities on the horizon. This is a client that recruits permanent staff from their temp pool and offers opportunities for you to step up and gain additional skills.
Make some great friendships along the way. The team are friendly and jovial, yet hardworking and fit. To keep up you will need to be able to lift 20-25 kg bags throughout your shift.
The duties will vary depending on what line and room you are in. However can include:
- Pouring and Mixing raw materials
- Weighing up
- Forklift Driving for those with a licence – Reach and Counter Balance
This is a physically demanding role and you will know that you have had an equal workout to the gym with the lifting. However we really do offer a great team that are friendly and easy to get along with.
We have 3 shift patterns on offer currently:
- 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday with some Saturday morning work
- 6am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday with some extra shifts available Friday and Saturday
- Lunchtime 12pm to 10.30pm Monday to Thursday (night shift allowance paid on top for this shift)
If you are eager to secure a good place to work with regular hours then send through your CV by clicking the apply now button