Day Shift Monday to Friday for an experienced manufacturing and warehouse hand – 40 plus hours a week located in Highbrook.
Our client is a manufacturing and exporting business located in Highbrook. Due to growth in demand of orders we are looking for a temporary Warehouse person who is comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
What you will be doing?
- Unloading inwards goods
- Stocking shelves
- Assisting the production line
- Driving a Forklift – Reach and Counter Balance
- Packing finished goods onto pallets
We are looking for someone who is available to work Monday to Friday 6am to 2.30pm with some overtime when required (potentially finishing at 4-5pm on these days).
What you will need to be considered for this position:
- The ability to lift product weighing up to 20KGs
- Strong attention to detail
- A current forklift licence
- Your own reliable transport and Restricted or Full drivers licence
- A can do attitude with a willingness to do your best
What’s on offer?
We have a wonderful day shift team of 10 staff on who are friendly and welcoming with a great sense of humour. The team work hard, but know how to have a smile and a laugh all while hitting the production deadlines. There is regular work each week for the foreseeable future with a potential for overtime. This is a company that prides themselves on health and safety and looking after their team. Enjoy near new premises with outstanding facilities, showers and locker rooms.
We only have one space left for this client – so don’t delay. Send through your CV by clicking apply now.