Feel proud of where you work, take comfort in the food sector and gain some certainty in this current economic climate. Permanent Production Supervisor in the FMCG sector.
Our client over the last 10 years in the New Zealand market has grown to be a business that is now standing on its own and not a subsidiary of Australia. With a significant investment into a custom built new plant just opening this is your opportunity to be a part of a business that is growing year on year in New Zealand. Feel proud of where you work, take comfort in the food sector and gain some certainty in this current economic climate.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to take ownership of the afternoon and evening shift. Working in a safety first culture whereby quality and safety go hand in hand. This is a 4 day a week 10-12 hour a day shift pattern Monday to Thursday.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the afternoon and evening shift
- Ensuring the flow of product, processes and production move seamlessly
- Monitor production costs and labour efficiencies
- Assisting to coordinate any maintenance of production equipment
- Trouble shooting any line issues in real time
- Reviewing, recommending process improvements
- Toolbox talks
- Health and Safety coaching and training
- Staff inductions & re-freshers
- Forklift Driving
- General all-rounder Production Supervisory
What will make you successful:
- Roll up your sleeves and get it done
- The ability to plan, prioritise and complete tasks
- Build rapport and keep team morale at a high
- Motivate, coach and encourage staff
- 2 years plus supervising a production line
- Must have hands on FMCG experience
- Current forklift licence on both a Reach and Counter Balance
To express interest in this opportunity please send your CV by clicking the apply now button.