This client is looking for ongoing temporary labour until the New Plant is operational fully. We need fit, strong and reliable people wanting 40 hours a week Monday to Friday.
Our client is a food manufacturing business that has been growing year on year. With increase production and increased output we need extra temporary staff to help out on the floor.
Types of duties will include:
- Emptying bags of raw materials
- Sewing up 20-25KG bags of products
- Stacking onto pallets
- General plant cleaning and quality protocols
We have 2 shifts that run, a morning 6am start and an afternoon 12pm shift. We are looking for fit, strong and reliable people who can work 40 hours a week.
If you have a forklift licence this would be an increased benefit, to be a back up to full time forklift driving staff.
This opportunity is based in East Tamaki and for any over time after 40 hours a week you get paid time and a half!
So What Must I Have?
- Bit fit and able to lift 20KGs
- Have reliable transport and a clean drivers licence
- Be able to work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
- Demonstrated good work ethic in your past employment
- Legal right to work in New Zealand
- Can start immediately
Click the apply now button to submit your expression of interest.